Why AngularJS might be a good choice if:
- You want a smooth experience on the web. Traditional web sites need to refresh with data from the server, leaving the user staring at a blank screen. AngularJS keeps the user constantly engaged. Popular AngularJS apps include Gmail and YouTube.
- You want to innovate quickly. AngularJS separates the client from the server, so you can work on the back-end without breaking the layouts, and work on the front-end with editing templates.
- You want one responsive site which works both on desktop & mobile. AngularJS can essentially look and feel like a native application on a smartphone.
AngularJS is what the web browser would have been if it had been designed for applications
- Lightweight codebase.
- MVC architecture.
- Integrated with any stack. PHP, Python, Ruby, etc
- Test Driven Development.
- Integrates into existing libraries (i.e. jQuery).
- Mobile ready.
- Backed by Google.